Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from

my checking account.I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on BBB.

They are holding my Domain names from me, wont let me point to new server. The monthly bill was suppose to be $9.95. I payed them $199.00 to get started.

I have screen shots of every transaction and steps taken toward full filling my part of the signed agreement and the lack of theirs.

Websitebusiness.com is directly linked to postzilla.com and writezilla.com

Had an Experience with WebSiteBusiness?

Comments

:sigh Same story my domain or blog name and posts on file are gone.Websitebusiness is holding them, I tried to work with GoDaddy to retrieve but was told as long as website business will not releave file name or pin a GoDaddy they can do nothing.

I am pissed about the loss of my filed "posts" as well as the taking of my blog name.

Ray E.Johnstone

Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more