locked me out,won't respond, took my Domain names locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from

my checking account.I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on BBB.

They are holding my Domain names from me, wont let me point to new server. The monthly bill was suppose to be $9.95. I payed them $199.00 to get started.

I have screen shots of every transaction and steps taken toward full filling my part of the signed agreement and the lack of theirs. is directly linked to and

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #265574
Had an experience with WebSiteBusiness? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sawywhatitis dot com Ray E Joh

Oct 11, 2011 #357143

:sigh Same story my domain or blog name and posts on file are gone. Websitebusiness is holding them, I tried to work with GoDaddy to retrieve but was told as long as website business will not releave file name or pin a GoDaddy they can do nothing. I am pissed about the loss of my filed "posts" as well as the taking of my blog name.
Ray E. Johnstone

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to WebSiteBusiness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about WebSiteBusiness.
Filing a new complaint about